Monday, March 28, 2016

Mother's Day card!

Hello friends,
I've just completed a couple of mother's day cards and I'm proud enough of this card to post it for sale! My friends are always asking if I'll make them for sale and I usually say no except at Christmas. But this one is too pretty to keep to myself! I made 1 for a friend and she loved it so much I decided to make more!
The top layer is embossed vellum, using Anna Griffin spring embossing folder called "Peacock Damask. The pink papers are metallic Anna Griffin papers.
Here is a close up of the embossed vellum and strip behind "Mom" that matches.
Thanks for stopping  by!! if interested, I can be reached via Facebook or email me at nanapuddin2u@gmail.com!

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just beautiful. Great work.

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy