Wednesday, September 2, 2020

New projects! I've been gone a really long time!

 So glad to be back!! I've gone off to FB for a while. Seems that's where everyone is posting now?! and some on instagram. But it seems all the dies and crafts I love most are only on Facebook! But since I'm planning on getting on FB I decided to come back here! Are people still using Pinterest? I've always looked there too! 

I've been making cards to sell in a local shop in town. A really cute little shop. Some resale items and new as well as jewelry! 

These are a few of my new ones going in this week. Hope it inspires you somehow! These are from card kits by Anna Griffin with my own spin!










The napkins are made with her doily edge cut and emboss dies. I believe that is my favorite set of her dies!

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon! have more to post today yet!

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy