Saturday, September 17, 2016

I love the new CTMH City Sidewalks!

Hello friends!
I've been playing with the CTMH City Sidewalks digital cartridge! There are some really cute and also beautiful images on this cart! This is my first of my samples using the City Sidewalks papers as well!
 The card above was made using the Cartridge and the gold and red glitter paper as well as red sequins. The base papers on all of the cards is using City Sidewalks! Love this paper! lots of projects to come!

 This card uses the Gifts Thin Cuts as well as the red glitter paper, and C1654 Jolly Holiday Stamp set! Makes cardmaking super fast! and beautiful too! I embossed using the Christmas Lights embossing folder! I love this too! I am so in love with this whole idea book! can you tell?!! lol



This card uses the Workshops Your Way Happy Holidays Cardmaking Kit! love these stamps included with the kit! If you go to this link for the Scrapbooking kit, it includes a download of a card kit and scrapbooking suggestions to make with that kit! The Santa strip is on the border of the papers! Just added the gold shimmer trim and again embossed with the Christmas Lights embossing folder!

Here is the link to the City Sidewalks cart!  http://scrappinnanapuddin.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9424&ci=6832

I'll be back later with some more cards from the City Sidewalks cart and papers! They are both very inspirational!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
Chris

No comments:

Blog candy alert!

http://theartisticstamper.blogspot.com/search/label/blog%20candy